Terms and Conditions
USE OF THE SITE & PROHIBITIONS
This site allows you to join forums, chat, make comments and discussion and send messages to members of this website. You understand and agree that you will use this site including its tools and services with full sense of responsibility and in a manner that is consistent with these Terms and in such a way as to ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
However, you are prohibited to do the following acts, to wit: (a) use our sites, including its services and or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, or tools (b) posting of an items, messages, and or contents that are inappropriate and fails to observe decency; (c) collecting information about users’ personal information; (d) post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content; (e) take any action that may damage the rating system.
We try to keep the information on this site as up to date as possible but due to changing laws it is your responsibility to verify all information. The information on this site is for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this Web site, emails or any of the links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between i156 LLC and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of i156 LLC.
NO RESALE OF THE SERVICE
You agree and understand that you will not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the site including its tools and services.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF RIGHTS
The Web allows people throughout the world to share valuable information, ideas and creative works. To ensure continued open access to such materials, we all need to protect the rights of those who share their creations with us. Although we make the Site freely accessible, we don’t intend to give up our rights, or anyone else’s rights, to the materials appearing on them. The materials available on the site shall remain the property of USA Carry and/or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. You acquire no proprietary interest in any such rights. Furthermore, you may not remove or obscure the copyright notice or any other notices contained in the site or anything retrieved or downloaded from them.
You hereby acknowledge that all rights, titles and interests, including but not limited to rights covered by the Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the site, and that You will not acquire any right, title, or interest in or to the site except as expressly set forth in this Agreement. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from any of our services, software, or documentation, or create or attempt to create a substitute or similar service or product through use of or access to the Program or proprietary information related thereto.
LINKS / HYPERLINKS
Links are welcome to the site and you are allowed to establish hyperlink to appropriate part within the site provided that: (i) you post your link only within the forum, chat or message board section; (ii) you do not remove or obscure any advertisements, copyright notices or other notices on the placed at the site; (iii) the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site and (iv) you immediately stop providing any links to the site on written notice from us. However, you must check the copyright notice on the homepage to which you wish to link to make sure that one of our content providers does not have its own policies regarding direct links to their content on our sites.
CHAT ROOMS, FORUMS AND OTHER MATERIALS POSTED BY YOU
By participating in this forum site, you understand and agree not to post or transmit any material that, in our judgment, is defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or unlawful in any way, or any material that infringes on the rights of others or contains any virus or other computer programming routine which may interfere with or damage the site or otherwise interrupt on the ability of others to use or enjoy the same. We reserve the right to delete, move or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, whether for legal or for any other reason. Furthermore, we reserve the right to deny access to anyone who we believe, in our sole discretion, has in any way breached these Terms or where we reasonably believe a user does not comply with any relevant age restrictions on the site.
WARRANTY DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSIONS / LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinued the site or any part of it at anytime. The information, content and services on the site are provided on an “as is” basis. When you use the site and or participate therein, you understand and agree that you participate at your own risk.
USA Carry shall in no way be liable to you or anyone else, whether from any sources of obligations or in any other way, except in respect of death or personal injury arising from their own negligence, for any claims, losses, demand or damages arising directly or indirectly out or in any way connected with your use of the site. You hereby agree that the liability of USA Carry, if there is any, arising out of any kind of legal claim in any connected to the site shall not exceed the amount you paid to the site for the use of the same.
You agree not to disclose information you obtain from us and or from our clients, advertisers, suppliers and forum members. All information submitted to by an end-user customer pursuant to a Program is proprietary information of USA Carry. Such customer information is confidential and may not be disclosed. Publisher agrees not to reproduce, disseminate, sell, distribute or commercially exploit any such proprietary information in any manner.
Failure of USA Carry to insist upon strict performance of any of the terms, conditions and covenants hereof shall not be deemed a relinquishment or waiver of any rights or remedy that the we may have, nor shall it be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the terms, conditions or covenants hereof, which terms, conditions and covenants shall continue to be in full force and effect.
No waiver by either party of any breach of any provision hereof shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent or prior breach of the same or any other provision.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the substantive laws of Louisiana, without any reference to conflict-of-laws principles.
Any dispute, controversy or difference which may arise between the parties out of, in relation to or in connection with this Agreement is hereby irrevocably submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Louisiana, to the exclusion of any other courts without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence.
The entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof is embodied on this agreement and no other agreement relative hereto shall bind either party herein.
Your rights of whatever nature cannot be assigned nor transferred to anybody, and any such attempt may result in termination of this Agreement, without liability to us. However, we may assign this Agreement to any person at any time without notice.
In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any judicial decree or decision, such provision shall be deemed to apply only to the maximum extent permitted by law, and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable according to its terms.
In order to keep the forums growing and to prevent conflicts we have created some rules for the site. These rules were created to help limit the flaming and common disagreements that can occur on public forums. They are also a way to ensure that we do not offend other users.
1. Attacks – As with any large groups of people there will be disagreements. This is understandable, but we will not tolerate flaming other members. We are all adults and in such should be able to keep our emotions in check. There will not be any personal/insulting attacks or inflammatory posts. You can disagree, but do it politely.
2. Language – No dirty language. We are trying to create a place where you don’t have to worry if your child is sitting next to you while reading. Please keep your language clean. The friendly workarounds on using crude language will not be tolerated also. We are not talking about damn, hell, and other small ones, we are talking about the major ones and you know what they are.
3. Opposite Sex – We are starting to pick up more female users. These females offer an insight that we “males” cannot offer, so make sure to keep derogatory comments about the opposite sex in check. If you are not willing to say it face to face, don’t think it is ok from behind the keyboard.
4. Post Count – You want to up your membership status, please help us out by saying hello to new members. No multiple or repeat postings to get your post count up.
5. Advertising – There are many users that want to advertise their products or products of others. If you are not a contributing member to the forum these advertisements will not be tolerated. For those who are promoting products please ensure they are related to the 2nd Amendment.
6. Accounts – You are only allowed one account. If your account is suspended or deleted you are not allowed to create another account. If multiple accounts are discovered they will be deleted!
7. Content – This site is for the carrying of firearms for personal protection and the protection of the 2nd Amendment. There are many issues out there that can get out of hand real quick. Keep this in mind when opening a thread that does not contain pertinent info to the site’s purpose. We will keep a close eye on threads that run the risk of getting out of hand quickly and will close it down if it starts going bad. Do not create a thread or post about anything illegal such as carrying concealed illegally. Your thread/post will be deleted and you will be warned.
8. Photos – Members are allowed and encouraged to post on topic pictures. Please keep your picture appropriate and clean. Photos that are considered inappropriate will be removed and you will be notified of such. If this problem continues you will risk having your account suspended or deleted. This includes your avatar.
These are some of the basic rules to govern the forums. We cannot think of everything so we reserve the right to create new rules or contact you on a case by case base. Remember keep it civil and be nice. If things are getting out of hand we will have to jump in and give warnings, close threads, or suspend/delete accounts.