Texas Carry Academy
Take The Texas LTC Class At Home 24/7!
New Texas law allows you to take the Texas LTC class ONLINE. No more spending all day on the weekend sitting in a crowded classroom full of people. You can now take the official online Texas license to carry class from the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule and at your own pace for $60.
You can take our online class on your desktop, laptop, iPad or even on your smart phone while sitting on your sofa! Our online Texas LTC class is only 4 hours long and you can take it at your own pace. You can stop, log out and log back in and pick up right where you left off.
The class is easy! Our Texas online license to carry class is only $60. You get the best in Texas for less. We make getting your Texas license to carry easy!
This is the official online Texas LTC class certified and approved Statewide by the Texas Department of Public Safety handgun licensing division. Anyone in Texas can take it regardless of where you live in Texas.
Why Choose Texas Carry Academy
- Official Texas DPS State Certified Course
- Take At Your Own Pace 24/7
- Works On Mobile Devices
- Easiest Online Course
- Guaranteed To Pass Or Your Money Back
- Official Texas Online LTC Class
- Texas Family Owned Business
Who Can Take Our Online Texas LTC Class
Anyone from anywhere in Texas can take our online Texas license to carry class. We are the official online Texas LTC class provider approved Statewide by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have thousands of students from all across Texas. Immediately upon passing our online class you will be able to download your official certificate of training.
After you complete our online class you will instantly be able to download your certificate of training (LTC101). You take this certificate to ANY local LTC instructor in your area and they will complete the shooting portion for you. All of our online students will receive access to our instructor locator to find a LTC instructor in your area if you need help finding one. They will fill out the range portion of your certificate.
Exempt From The Range Portion
- Texas correctional officers (CO’S) are automatically exempt from the range portion.
- Active duty military or veterans that have within the past 10 years completed training in the familiarization of firearms OR have firearm shooting scores from the military.
- County Jailers that have completed firearms training as part of their employment.