The Official Online
Texas License To Carry Class
DPS Approved Statewide
Take The Texas LTC Class At Home 24/7!
Anyone wanting to carry in Texas should get a Texas license to carry so you are not bound by the restrictions and limitations that come with carrying without a license. You are always better off and have more protections when you have a Texas license to carry.
You can take our online class on your desktop, laptop, iPad or even on your smart phone while sitting on your sofa! Our online Texas LTC class is only 4 hours long and you can take it at your own pace. You can stop, log out and log back in and pick up right where you left off.
The class is so easy and affordable (only $45) that everyone should have a Texas license to carry so they don’t have to follow the restrictions and regulations that come with carrying without a license. The LTC gives you more freedom and peace of mind when carrying.
BENEFITS OF HAVING A TEXAS LTC
- Trespass Protection
- Campus Carry
- School Zone Carry
- Carry In 37 States
- Peace of Mind When Carrying
- Interactions With Law Enforcement
- Bypass Background Check When Buying Guns
- Protection If Carrying Past No Gun Signs
- Learn The Carry Laws
- The Legal Protection A LTC Provides
- Fewer Restrictions
- The LTC Is A Legal Form of ID
Who Can Take Our Online Texas LTC Class
Anyone from anywhere in Texas can take our online Texas license to carry class. We are the official online Texas LTC class provider approved Statewide by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We have thousands of students from all across Texas. Immediately upon passing our online class you will be able to download your official certificate of training.
After you complete our online class you will instantly be able to download your certificate of training (LTC101). You take this certificate to ANY local LTC instructor in your area and they will complete the shooting portion for you. All of our online students will receive access to our instructor locator to find a LTC instructor in your area if you need help finding one. They will fill out the range portion of your certificate.
Exempt From The Range Portion
- Texas correctional officers (CO’S) are automatically exempt from the range portion.
- Active duty military or veterans that have within the past 10 years completed training in the familiarization of firearms OR have firearm shooting scores from the military.
- County Jailers that have completed firearms training as part of their employment.
Are you a LTC instructor or range owner interested in offering the online Texas LTC class? If so, please go to our become a provider page.